SUP207 – ByAnnie Stiletto
Here’s what we love about this precision placement tool:
- The stiletto point enables you to hold pieces in place easily.
- You can keep the tip of the stiletto in place on the fabric almost until the needle reaches the point.
- We added one step which sets this tool apart from any other on the market: The point of the stiletto is sand ground which means it is lovingly “roughed up”.
- The high-carbon German-made steel point is strong and inserted deep into the handle for long-lasting wear.
- The other end of the tool is angled at just the right degree to make a surface for pressing seams open.
- The entire tool is made of quality European beech wood which is lacquer-finished for long-lasting wear and a smooth finish.
- Flattened edges on each side of the tool prevent it from rolling off your work space.